Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OpenAgile Learning Circle
Transcript of OpenAgile Learning Circle
and the act of learning. to plunge into the unknown. OpenAgile Learning Circle systematically create a plan of action Carry out the plans we have created.
We do our work. gather observations about what we have done We search for the principles involved in our work. Requires: Requires: Requires: Requires: Join us at OpenAgile.com to find out more the act of assisting an individual, team, or organization to reach a destination by accompanying, giving directions, or supplying advice. The