Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Meeting
General Kan was supposed to meet his friend in the noon. When noon came, his friend did not arrive, so General Kan went to work. When Kan left, his friend arrived. General Kan's seven year old son Yang was playing outside.
The friend asked, "Where is your father?"
Yang answered, "He was waiting for a long time, and then he left."
The friend angrily said,"What kind of person is he? He invited me over, and yet he left!"
Yang said, "He invited you during the noon. When it was the noon, nobody came so he left. Now you have no credit. Right now you are yelling at his son about how rude he is. You are being rude."
The friend was ashamed of himself, and got off his carriage to hold Yang's hand.
Yang took no notice of this, and went inside the room.