Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BASEBALL
The defense team must try to prevent the batter from reaching each base. The defenders can bring a runner out of field
through several ways:
When three attackers are recorded out, the two teams switch their roles. One switch in one inning
GXLY GJW GYC LMH GZN
Baseball consist of what ?
1, Basic Rules :
attack and defense
BASEBALL is full of EXCITEMENT !!!!!
a strike or a ball
pitcher pitches the ball to the catcher.
hit or not (BATTER)
(1) One Pitcher: throw the ball
(2) One Catcher:
receive the ball thrown by the pitcher
(2) Base runner
stay close to the bag
the most demanding defensive positions
even closer to the batter
vary the position if necessary!!
Index and middle fingers : perpendicular to the seams
Tips of his fingers :
on the top seam
underneath the ball
Cup or drinking glass
parallel to one long seam
Index finger: alongside
Thumb: behind the seam
on the oppposite side
Stand in the box.
Bend knees slightly.
Raise your bat.
Shift the weight.
Take a stride.
slide the hands toward the ball.
Drop the bat and run.
3 strike → 1 out
4 ball or hit the batter → the batter reach first base
3 out → change the side