Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Google Calendar
Makes sharing with a whole building or one person easy. Collaborate schedules with collagues or help students stay organized with assignments and extra curricular activities.
Parents and teachers can all see one calendar with important dates. First day of school, mid terms, fields trips...ect.
How do I set up my calendar?
Set up a Google account
Open the calendar
Start adding events or assingments
It really is that easy!
Use your settings to decide who and what to share.
How to link & training video
The above link can walk you through a video tutorial
Set up an event, send out invites and let Google take care of the R.S.V.P
Google calendar will sync with other apps , so this way you will never miss another play or homework assignment.