Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Clean Coder
You must know it works
Automated QA Define "Done"
Dojo and learning Saying No
Do; or do no. There is no Trying
The language of commitment Focus - Pomodoro Technique
Estimation and Commitment
Don't panic and rely on discipline
Sustainable Pace Collective Code Ownership
Pair programming Craftsmanship
Apprenticeship Further References: http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Leaner-Programmer-Anarchy http://gotocon.com/dl/jaoo-aarhus-2010/slides/KevlinHenney_AQuestionOfCraftsmanship.pdf Steven Mak