Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mastering Study Skills
Transcript of Mastering Study Skills
Tips and techniques I find personally useful.
A place where no one or nothing could reach/ distract you.
Many find it helpful when learning information from peers.
Timing is EVERYTHING
Taking advantage of help the school offers can be very critical
Personal Ex: My car. I find it easier to focus in there
Other Ex: Library, Outdoors, Private room, or a Treehouse. Whatever floats your boat!
Creating a group: can give you multiple views of information you might have trouble with
Covers things you've missed in class
Studying for long periods of times doesn't work for everyone. Try breaking long hours into sessions!
Try giving yourself a head start in order to avoid last minute situations
Tutoring can help reinforce and stay ahead of materials covered in class
SIP sessions help mainly focus on recent class material and upcoming test information