Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of COUN 200 CBT
Transcript of Copy of COUN 200 CBT
Where are we now?
Bandura & Skinner
Link between learning and behaving
Behavioral approach focuses on learning what to DO CBT knowing what to do is limited
Must first change ineffective thinking
It's not what you DO but how you THINK
Change thinking opens door opens to new possibilities of behaving
Behavior is product of learning
Both the product and producer of our environment.
Behave because we have learned how.
CBT focus on thinking
Impact of thinking on behavior choices
We've got work to do here crew...
Time for a major change to those original learned behaviors. This thing is way over warranty ...
Might have to use heavy reinforcers ..."
Change your thinking =
"Change the voices in your head"
Collaborator Teacher Coach Consultant
CBT Techniques... assessment ... cognitive restructuring ... behavior activation ... relapse prevention
Relationship between Cognitive and Affective Domains
This is ME
These are my thoughts
These are my feelings
Where exactly do those feelings go?
Sometimes ... just maybe ....???
Is it really all in
The Romano Family?