Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Overuse of Technology Affects our Health
Transcript of How Overuse of Technology Affects our Health
More emotional issues
Overuse of technology can also cause:
regular stomach aches
Twitter is repoted to be more addicting than cigarettes.
Technology Affects our Health
Cell phone useage
Million of teens around the world use social media daily
Many do not know that it is making them feel isolated
Many people are hunched over when working at their computer, or using their cell phone.
Cell phones could be cancerous
Laziness and Obesity
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 15% of kids obese in 2012.
A fear derived from using social media, and being afraid that one would be missing out on their friends fun.
"Fear of missing out"
Overuse of technology has contributed to attention loss, thus increasing diagnosis's of ADHD