Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why I Hate IXL so Much
Transcript of Why I Hate IXL so Much
It Puts a lot of Stress on Me
They time you and it's like a bomb is gonna go off if you don't answer.
Designed Poorly for Kids
Pushing kids with 8-12% grade drops is not cool.
Rewarding children with 1-4 points makes kids hate math.
I Wouldn't be Surprised About This
I won't be surprised if IXL was my cause of death.
So, you know why I hate it. (It's also a big waste of time
I've spent 1 hour on algebra.)