Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Qur'an and Sunnah Day 2
Transcript of Qur'an and Sunnah Day 2
Read this fact about the
Predict 4 ways that this makes the
Friday -- The Sunnah
What steps did we use to analyze the quote?
1. Write the main idea at the top of the page.
Today's Goals :)
Step 1: AWESOME OUTLINE
Step 1: Read the quote as a group.
Create a strong translation of it in your own words on the whiteboard.
Raise your hands when your group is done.
(Do not fill out the worksheet yet)
SWBAT explain the significance of the
using evidence while creating a
well-structured paragraph according to the criteria.
for how Muslims
Step 1: Mark the key words in the question. What is it
Step 2: Mark the key words in the answers. Do they
answer the question?
Step 3: Discuss with the group. CHOOSE THE BEST ANSWER!
Do Now - October 29, 2014
Complete the boxes with your group. Be prepared to share!
1. I predict...
2. I predict...
Pass Back Exit Tickets!
Out of 10 points
after school to redo if you scored a 7 or below.
Today you will write a rough
draft of your paragraph. Predict
how this image represents your
for this assignment!
STEP 2: PEER EDIT
Rate your peer's rough draft using the rubric.
Give their writing suggestions for improvement or commendations (praises).
Transition Words: To make your writing
An example is....
A quote from the text is...
Another example is....
Another quote is....
This is significant because....
Because of this...
1. Absent work
2. Make Up Exit Tickets/Quizzes
Please have your Bubble Sheet
OR your Coyote Card out.