Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Speed riding
What Is Speed Riding?
Speed riding is a combination of skydiving, downhill skiing and paragliding, competitors have skis at their feet and a "speed glider" wing as a chute when they are dropped at the top of a mountain from a airplane. From there, they glide and (literally) fly down the mountain, using the chute to catch air if any obstacles appear in their way.
Speed riding is dangerous because you have to jump out of an airplane and fly down a mountain. This sport can cause serious injury or a high risk of death. The player could accidentally hit one of the obstacles while riding down the mountain. The pilots have to follow the riders down the mountain, to monitor them, so that they will not get injuries.
How is this sport dangerous?