Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS VERBS
Transcript of SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS VERBS
The simple form
The simple form is
It is for completed actions or permanent situations.
The continuous verbs
The continuous form is verb +ing. It is for ongoing, progress or temporary actions.
List of Verb + Optional Noun+ infinitive
Verbs Followed by Gerunds OR Infinitives (Similar Meaning)
It´s bad manners
loudly on a library.
Jarana in Yucatan.
I love Canada but i
learn English or French.
pejelagarto is common in Tabasco.
a landscape for my class.
fifteen minutes late for my class is acceptable.