Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CRM - LADURÉE
Transcript of CRM - LADURÉE
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MAJOR TRENDS AND MARKET CONDITIONS ?
WHAT SEGMENTS DO WE HAVE TO CONSIDER ?
ACCORDING TO WHICH CRITERIA? SOCIO? VALUE ? HOW IMPORTANT ARE THEY ?
WHAT EXISTING CONTACT POINTS BETWEEN LADUREE AND ITS CUSTOMERS ?
WHAT PEOPLE CLAIM THEY WANT? WHAT DO THEY REALLY EXPECT ?
HOW COULD I DIFFERENTIATE MYSELF FROM MY COMPETITORS ?
Few words about Ladurée...
- Iconic bakery and tearoom
- Slogans : “Fabricant de douceurs”, “‘Sweets & Gourmandises maker”
- Founded in Paris in 1862 by Louis Ernest Ladurée
- Takeover by Groupe Holder (Paul, Chateau Blanc) since 1993
- Opened new locations across the globe but wants to remain firmly French
- Presence in 26 countries with 38 stores
- Worldwide best known macaron’s maker
Identification of the present market
Market : more than
- Turnover of the market :
- Ladurée : 18 million of macaron/day
- Ladurée Estimated Turnover 2017 :
Source : INSEE / Challenges.fr
Short & medium term market performance trends
- The global baked goods industry is expected to exceed $310 billion in 2015
- Demand for baked and pastry goods is being driven by changing lifestyles
- The baked goods industry, encompassing products such as bread, cereals, cakes, biscuits, pastries and scones, is well established in industrialized regions such as Western Europe and North America.
Laduree’s market situation - Internal diagnostic
- Well-know and historical brand
- Ladurée proof of quality
- Authentic and refined products
- Good social image : French know-how => reputation & elegance at local and international levels
- Wide range of flavors and unique packages => proposing new tastes for each season of the year
- Just created an e-shop => allowed to increase its sales
- Very few stores
- Expensive prices / Not affordable for everybody
- Customers could be unfaithful (could buy just a few times / tourists)
Laduree’s market situation - External diagnostic
- Diversification with delicatessen products, cosmetics, candles, home fragrances
- Worldwide delivery
- Demands for luxury and foreign products had increased
- Very specific market, highly competitive
- Competitors already selling on-line
Main marketing issues
- Demand for healthier baked products
- Demand for product innovation
- Demand for personalized products
Laduree actual target
- People who wants to eat the “Louis Vuitton” of pastries
- Laduree targets high social class customers
- Generally speaking, they are people who are traveling a lot
- They are loving french lifestyle. Laduree is know for its reputation for luxe and elegance
- That is why stores opened in well-known touristic places such as Madison Avenue (New York) or Champs-Elysées (Paris)
Our CRM target
What segments do we have to consider?
=> OURS FORMER CLIENTS
According to which criteria?
=> WE CONSIDER ONLY VALUE CRITERIA
How important are they?
=> OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SPEND MORE THAN 1,500 euros PER YEAR IN OURS SHOPS TO BE IMPORTANT.
AND THUS, THEY WILL BE IN OUR CRM
Our loyalty program : our target
- At its launching, our loyalty program will be only developed for customers who are using catering
- We would like to target our “super-good customers” which are dessert-lovers
- It means clients who will spend a minimum amount. We fixed this amount at 1 500euros per year
- Our loyalty program is very selective : only targeting regular and wealthy people
- Large range of existing contact points between the brand and its customers
- Two types of contacts : Direct and through Digital
- Great use of social medias
Direct contacts : Stores
- 26 countries
- 38 stores
Online contacts : Official website
Very beautiful design
Easy to navigate
Newsletter available when log in
Online networks : Facebook
15-30 post per month
Online networks : Twitter
Interaction with customers
They claim they want ...
To know better Laduree customers, we asked one only question to approximately 10 persons who were getting out of the store saying :
“What do you want when you buy Ladurée pastries ?”
They claim they want ...
- Ladurée is trendy : the brand is linked to fashion (Christian Lacroix, John Galliano) and also to cinema with appearance in movies such as “Marie Antoinette”
They want ...
- Feel unique
- Live an experience
- Build a loyalty program that not exist in competitor's strategies
- There is not any of our competitors who develop a loyalty program => Be the first
- Organize private event such as : catwalks with famous designers, preview sampling of new tastes
Our loyalty card
Our loyalty card
- Our loyalty card will be very sober and simple
- Our target doesn't want something cheap and unnecessary
- We will give this loyalty card in a leather case
Online networks : Instagram
Instagram account launched very recently
Large range of pictures : pastries, press coverage, gift cards…..
In order to create our Database and to identify our customers we will use the RFM method.
It’s a qualitative analysis of a customer, according to three criteria.
recency : date of last purchase
frequency: average frequency of purchases over the period
Value: value of purchases made by the customer over the studied period.
We Will segment our customers in three groups and we will send special newsletters for each group
Segmentation of customers :
: Between 750 - 950 pastries purchased
: Between 950 - 1200 pastries purchased
: More than 1200 pastries purchased
We want to create a privileged and enduring relation with the customers we are targeting
Simon ATTIA - Jordan CIPRIANO -
Nivhaitha GNANA - Myriam HINDERER