Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sweden: A Mixed Economic System
Transcript of Sweden: A Mixed Economic System
Tyler St. Amour, Candice Sedano,
Mixed Economic System
Do People Like Sweden's Econimic System?
- People are appreciative of Sweden's economic system due to it being an innovative economy and it actually creating better jobs & makes Europe more competitive, the commission said.
Who does this country trade the most with?
- Export Partners
Advantages/ Disadvantages of Economic System
-State provides the essential services
-Private sector encourage for profits
-Competition keeps press law
-Inefficient buisness behavior conrolled
-Heavy taxes reduce
- Sweden is the European member state which gets the most out of it's motivation investments.
- Import Partners
Parts & Accessories of motor vehicles
Current Economic State
1.0% 5-year compound annual growth
$41,191 per capita
Over the past 20 years, Sweden's economic freedom has drastically improved making it the 2nd best improvement among developed countries.
Sweden's openness to global trade has largely contributed to it's rather quick recovery from recession.
Opinion on economic system
I agree with Sweden's economic system & policies. Mostly because its economy has statistically risen over the past years since it has been modifying its system. It definitely benefits the country since the unemployment rate has lowered. I also think that the reason behind Sweden's economic improvement is due to the country's strong protection of property rights and minimal tolerance of corruption.
"Mixed Economy and Its Advantages/disadvantages." Foreign Educator Teaching System RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Jan. 2014.
"EurActiv.com | .." EurActiv.com | .. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Jan. 2014.
Infoplease. Infoplease, n.d. Web. 16 Jan. 2014.
"Sweden." Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Jan. 2014.