Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tech Int and Info Literacy
Transcript of Tech Int and Info Literacy
Technology Integration and Information Literacy:
Key Components for Implementing
the Common Core
21st Century Student
Technology/Literacy Student Thinking-
Library Media Standards
Identify technology tools (e.g., authoring tools) that can be used to create a multimedia
Use a variety of applications to plan, create, and edit multimedia products (e.g., slide
presentations, videos, animations, simulations, podcasts).
Common Core Standards
9-10.Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products, taking advantage of technology's capacity to link to other information and to display information flexibly and dynamically.
11-12.Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products in response to ongoing feedback, including new arguments or information.
Higher Level Thinking Skills
Inquiry Process Skills
Reach all Students
Can common core standards be met more easily with Technology, Inquiry, and Information Fluency Skills
State Technology Standards
Library Media Standards
AASL 21st C Learner
"In the 21st Century, it is about
learning the skills and the tools to
remake content. It is about becoming the creator and the producer." ~~Diana Rhoten
Research to build and present knowledge:
7. Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects based on focused questions, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
8. Gather relevant information from multiple print and digital sources, assess the credibility and accuracy of each source, and integrate the information while avoiding plagiarism.
1.1.4 Find, evaluate, and select appropriate sources to answer questions.
1.1.7 Make sense of information gathered from diverse sources by identifying misconceptions, main and supporting ideas, conflicting information, and point of view or bias
2.1.1 Continue an inquiry-based research process by applying critical-thinking skills (analysis, synthesis, evaluation, organization) to information and knowledge in order to construct new understandings, draw conclusions, and create new knowledge.
2.1.2 Organize knowledge so it is useful.