Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Song Project Example
Transcript of Song Project Example
Checking for your Understanding
So now we are going to have a class room discussion on the lyrical video that I had showed before.
Write a paragraph on what Beyonce would say as she explains this song to her kids in 15 years.
By Mikaela L. & Jade B.
Songs as Scenes
Students will be able to understand the importance of the song Irreplaceable by Beyonce, and listen to the lyrical video to analyze the words. Students will also be able to dissect the song using the A.P.A.R.T chart.
~ no matter how important you think you are to someone, if you make a big enough mistake you can always be replaced.
~ being able to analyze lyrical videos and learning how to dissect songs word for word.
Now we are going to do
based on this lyrical video
four lines needed
one line needed
five lines needed
( three for your own ideas and two for other peoples ideas)
two lines needed
(one line for your idea and another for other peoples ideas)
this lyrical video!
~ Irreplaceable: something or someone that cannot be replaced.