Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology of Meteorology
Transcript of Technology of Meteorology
Alec, Eli, Sam, James, Kathryn, and Halle
Using Resources :
Discovery Education TechBook, Unisys, NOAA,
Integrating 21st C. learning tools:
iPad ShowMe, iPad GoogleEarth, iPad PicCollage
JellyCam, Animoto, Prezi & Adobe Premier Movie editor UW Wood County Middle School Academy We used iPads to explain
how fronts interact & create
different weather results Using Discovery Education
TechBook, we experimented with
Different weather behaviors to learn the results! The Discovery Education Techbook
has a great video to help us
understand how hurricanes develop ...Then we used JellyCam to
animate our understanding! Here is our green screen using Discovery Education! grthbtrr xhfng 2