Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nantucket Blue
This story is placed modernly. All the characters have cell phones and Ipads. The technology helps the story line by spreading drama.
I would give this book 4 out of 5 stars because there are a few places that more detail could have been added. Overall this book is one that you could read in a day!!!
Like The book?
If you read and like this book there is a sequal called "Nantucket Red", and it tells about what Crickets last school year and summer is like.
Jules invites Cricket to go to Nantucket for a week over summer break but when tragedy strikes Cricket can't go anymore. Determined to go she gets a job on Nantucket and goes anyway. She falls for a cute summer boy, but was he off limits?
By Leila Howland