Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Steal a Dog Book Report
Transcript of How To Steal a Dog Book Report
Georgina is very depressed. Her family has no house and her Father went away. Her mom and brother Toby live with in their car. Georgina will do any thing to get money. She sees a missing dog sign and plans to steal a dog. In her journal she writes steps to steal a dog. It is very important in the book because she follows those rules to steal a dog. She does not mean to steal the dog, because if she steals a dog there will be a reward and Georgina will get money if she takes the dog back to its owner. Settings: ~North Carolina
~Georgia's family's car
~Whitmore Street Part 2: Characters: Solution: (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Part 1 After Georgia steals Willy,Carmella's dog, she keeps him at a old house. Mookie who is a hobo tells about life. She thinks what she did was wrong.
She returns the dog to Carmella. ~Georgina
~Georgina and Toby's Mom
~Mookie When Carmella hears about it she is not mad.
She lets Georgia and Toby come over on days to see Willy. Her mom finds them a home and everything is all right. My Part Favorite END! THE