Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Menace of Mass Destruction
Transcript of The Menace of Mass Destruction
Albert Einstein At the Second Annual Dinner of the Foreign press Association, Albert Einstein made a speech about the Atomic Bomb and the ways it was being used. The speech was called the Menace of Mass Destruction. Einstein wanted to raise awareness about the destructive power of the atomic bomb, and how it was being used too much. He also intended to bring people together to solve the problem. Keeping in mind that people would have trouble working together, he tried to push them that it was nessesary, and overlooking the atomic bomb use could mean the end to us all. Thanks For Watching
Sammy Rocha and