Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SPEECH CONTEXT AND STYLE
Transcript of SPEECH CONTEXT AND STYLE
This refers to communication between and among people and establishes personal relationship between and among them.
You spent the night thinking and analyzing why a student from the other class talked to you on the way home and you decided it probably meant nothing.
You felt happy while thinking about how your teacher appreciated you for submitting your project before the due date and you reflected on why this was so.
This refers to communication that centers on one person where the speaker acts both as the sender and the receiver of the message. The message is made up of your thoughts and feelings. The Channel is your brain, which processes what you are thinking and feeling.
Solomon ang Theiss (2013) state that:
*The inter part of the world highlights how interpersonal communication connects people.
*when people engage in interpersonal communication you and another person become linked together.
*The personal part means that your unique qualities as a person matter during interpersonal communication.