Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Preventing Obesity
60 million adults are obese (36% of US Adults)
9 million are morbidly obese.
18% of US adolescents (ages 12-19) are obese
18% of US Children (ages 6-11) are obese
12% of US Children (ages 2-5) are obese (CDC) 65% of obesity is caused by fast food and snacks. Eat Healthy Snacks Fruits veggies nuts low fat dairy Dark Chocolate Substitute Red Meats Soda "Mini work outs" Stairs Don't drive Unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles leading to obesity have been linked to several serious health conditions including stroke high blood pressure diabetes cancer Take Care of Your Heart heart attack clogged arteries anemia the end! OBJ: Students will analyze obesity and the health concerns related to obesity
Drill: Complete the statement on a piece of paper and be ready to share.
"a person can be overweight and yet be malnourished because...."