Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
About Steamtrains by:Landon F.
Transcript of About Steamtrains by:Landon F.
Steam trains fireboxes
The firebox of a train is where you put coal in to the train.The coal gives energy to the train.The fire in the firebox is very hot.
The smokestack of a train is like an exhaust pipe on a car.When you put coal in the firebox soon some steam comes out of the smokestack.
A steam trains boiler has water in it.The steam train uses water as fuel.
Steam locomotives are different colors.They are powered by coal and charcoal.
Steam trains carry passengers and cargo.
Hope you enjoyed!
Please check out Matthew and Landon's prezis!Please add coments!
The sander of a steam train helps the train move if it is raining or snowing.