Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish II Unit 2
Transcript of Spanish II Unit 2
(telling time) el minuto Tener: To Have Yo Tengo minute ...y cuarto Tú Tienes quarter past El
Usted ...y media half past Describe Frequency de vez en cuando Nosotros Tenemos once in a while Ustedes
Ellas muchas veces often, many times mucho a lot nunca Never Use Tener to talk about what you have! siempre Tener + que + infinitive is used to talk about what someone has to do. always todos los días every day Describe Classes el arte art las