Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!
You need a helmet, mouth gaurd, chin strap, jersey, shoulder pads, girdle, padded pants, cleats, and a football.
Optional: gloves, arm bands, Long socks, and arm or leg sleeves.
The goal of the sport on offense is to move the ball down field by passing or running the ball into the endzone. On defense you try to stop the offense from scoring.
You play this sport in an outside or inside football stadium /field.
defense, possession, offense, blitz,
huddle, complete, incomplete,
interception, lateral, punt,
5 interesting facts...
1. Just 2 years after retiring, about 78%
of NFL players go bankrupt
2. The average game attendance
for a NFL game is 66,957 spectators
3. The shortest NFL player was 5 foot 1 inch
4. The Super Bowl is the most watched show in the USA.
5. It takes about 600 cows to make one season of NFL footballs.