Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Training methods
Learning for opportunities
Emphasis raising questions
Being critical friends
Coding a new piece
Divisions of labour
Individual working sessions
Facilitating/leading whole class sessions
Modelling an existing code
Creating an algorithmic composition
"Live" Coding an improvisation
Coding an arrangement
Creating an algorithmic computer code
Performing in an assemble
Coding an existing piece
Collaborating with and helping others