Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Suffixes and prefixes
Transcript of Suffixes and prefixes
Developed by Luisa Camacho
Nouns for people
Lots of people believe that God exists.
Lots of people believe in the existence of God.
In the first example, exist is a verb, in the second existence is a noun, the word existence has two parts exist and ence, we call ence suffix, we add in the end of the verb exist to form a noun.
anti / iter
mini / mis
multi / over
post / pre
re / semi
super / under
im (+m or p)
Oh!!! Now I increase my vocabulary!!!