Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to play Minecraft
Transcript of How to play Minecraft
Need:Computer,Minecraft,Yourself,Keyboard and a computer mouse.
1.Put on the computer and get minecraft ready.
2.W to go farward A and D to go sideward
and S to go backward.(arrows don't work as moveing
3.Press the space bar to jump and shift to shift(your name will be hidden).
4.Q to throw stuff,and E to look in your inventory
5.T to type something.
6.esc to get out of minecraft(but you have to press discanect).
6.press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 to hold the thing at the botom(if nothing then you will see your hand.
7.use 2 fingers/right click to build and left click to attack.(but if mobs attack or somebody attacks you,your heath will go down).