Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Computer Video Gamers: What Gives?
Transcript of Computer Video Gamers: What Gives?
- Melissa: The Interviewer
"Easier to control, you’re using a mouse with your hand compared to your thumb and a joystick so you can aim better and the graphics are a lot better."
- Chris: The Informant "Online play is the biggest selling point for many players. The first Modern Warfare introduced a pair of features that set the bar for online multiplayer for the past two years: an experience system in which players build up points to access better weapons, and a rewards system in which players who meet certain accomplishments will be given bonuses."
- Luke Hamilton: Creative Designer & Online Coordinator -Artifacts- Observing the Field and the survey says... So what does all of this mean?... ...is the only way to play! .*. What is the gamer thinkin'? * *