Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Failute to Thrive in Pediatric Patients
Transcript of Failute to Thrive in Pediatric Patients
in Pediatric Patients
Nursing Care Management
Provide a primary core staff to feed the child.
Provide a quiet, unstimulating atmosphere.
Maintain a calm, even temperament. throughout the meal.
Talk to the child by giving directions about eating.
Maintain a face-to-face posture with the child when possible.
Introduce new foods slowly.
Follow the child's rhythm of feeding.
Develop a structured routine.
Feeding disorder of infancy and early childhood
Avoidance of eye contact
No fear to strangers when stranger anxiety is normal
Results of a physical cause
Unrelated to disease