Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ohm's Law
We use it to find potential drops across resistors.
Ohms law is the relation between current and potential in a circuit.
This is a very simple equation that is used frequently in other problems.
What is the current through each resistor shown here?