Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
why I chose 25
Transcript of why I chose 25
Why I chose 25
I chose 25 because its my favorite number
it is the day I was born.
4 Word Problems
1. Jared made 5 rows of 5 cookies each. How many cookies did he make in all?
2. Mallory saw 10 sprites. The next day she saw 15 sprites. How many sprites did she see in all?
3. Mac had 50 balls. He gave Toph 25 balls. How many balls does he have left?
4. Toph has 50 balls. He wants to divide them so he can give half to his friend. How many balls do they each get?
25 in 3 languages
1. Latin: viginti
2. Roman: XXV
A Pattern Using 25
Statistics and Facts
1. The speed limit on my street is 25 miles per hour.
2. Your brain takes 25% of the oxygen in each breath you take.
3. 25 is the name of the national card game of Ireland.
4. Christmas is on the 25th of December.
5. 25 is the number of days approximately that it takes the sun to do a complete rotation on itself.
1. 25 is odd
2. 25 is a multiple of 5
3. 25 is a composite #
Factors of 25
1, 5, 25
1. 50 /_= 2
2. 2x _= 50
3. 25+ _= 50
4. 50- _= 25
2 Multistep word problems
1. Mac bought a pack of 60 cookies. Then he baked half of the cookies. His dad baked twenty cookies.Then his mother ate half of all the baked cookies. How many cookies did she eat?
2. Toph had 20 balls. His grandpa gave him 3 more balls and his aunt gave him 2 more balls. How many balls does he have now?
USCG 25 Foot Boat