Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Addition with regrouping
Transcript of Addition with regrouping
This time work with your
Breaking down an addition problem
Watch me solve one...
I will add 4 digit whole numbers with regrouping.
Directions: Complete five problems. Show all of your work.
Reviewing the objective
What did we learn today?
When will we use this skill?
How do you think you did today?
Let's take a look
at a problem...
It's your turn to practice addition with regrouping.
With your partner you will:
1. Partner A solves the 1st problem.
2. Partner B coaches/praises partner A.
3. Partner B solves the 2nd problem.
4. Partner A coaches and praises.
5. Repeat until the page is complete.
Watch me solve one more....
And Just one more....
Rally Coach Addition:
1. Sage: Tells Scribe how to solve the problem presented on the iPad.
2. Scribe Solves problems on the iPad.
3. When Sage is done solving the problem then the Scribe can choose the answer.
4. Switch roles and repeat.