Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Week 1 Lesson
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson
Effectiveness and importance of Branding
History of Screen Printing
Bitmap vs Vector images
Practical Lesson - First Print experience
Homework, design the team logo 2 color vector
Welcome to Week 1
Halfwits Clothing and Creative
Creative Director - Mr. Mark Butterworth
Exponential Growth season to season
History of Screen printing
The term silk screen printing
Later development of nylon and polyester mesh
Been around since the 960 AD ~ more than 1000 years
Push ink through stencil on mesh
Nature of the emulsion is binary
Either open or closed
Gradient is achieved by halftones