Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Desktop Prezumé by Wyeth Bautista
Transcript of Desktop Prezumé by Wyeth Bautista
The Professional Life of
• A highly skilled, efficient and energetic customer oriented professional with proven success in implementing creative sales and marketing strategies and programs. Experienced interfacing with new clients and challenging objectives in fast-paced environments. Ability to build and committed to foster excellent relationships within existing and prospect accounts to understand needs and exceeding expectations.
Email Address: email@example.com
April 12, 2012 DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY – DASMARINAS
Bachelor of Arts in Communication – major in Advertising & Marketing
March 1, 2012 - April 1, 2012
(One Month Term) Internship
• Write advertising copy on a daily basis, adhered to deadlines while focusing on clients' objectives and needs.
• Work in coordination with art director, artists, graphic designers, media people and advertising team. Attended and presented ideas during brainstorming sessions and commercial productions. Assisted with data collection, admin work and contributed ideas with research team.
June 2012 - October 2013
Specialization : Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing
Role : Telesales Executive/Account Manager
Account Director at Publicis JimenezBasic
Juan Luis Perlas
June – Aug 2012 INTERGLOBE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
United Airline Domestic and International Sales Reservation Training
INFORMATICS COMPUTER INSTITUTE
Sept 17– Oct 1 2011 WEB STUDIO PROGRAM: Adobe Photoshop
Oct 15 - Oct 29 2011 WEB STUDIO PROGRAM: Adobe Flash
Oct 29 - Nov 19 2011 WEB STUDIO PROGRAM: Adobe Dreamweaver
May 12 2012 GEN LEE EVENTS ACADEMY
Hosting Techniques for Wedding Emcee Seminar and Workshop
• Handles all sales inquiries and cross sell all travel related products and services. Provided information to callers’ queries and concerns regarding flight requirements and policies.
• Treated accounts confidentially and handled phone calls efficiently with a strong bias to offer solutions to meet customer needs. Often requested by name due to dedication and going the extra mile to delight customers and received satisfied call handling surveys.
• Responsible for maintaining customer and prospects.
Gained experience in different facets of advertising
such as account management, research and planning,
copy writing and brainstorming sessions in the
creation of clients' ads.
• Worked in fast-paced environment and built strong relationships with all the members of the advertising team.
Cebu Pacific - Published headline copy
Canon – In charge and was single-out in the proofreading of Canon catalogue
revision and assisted its design layouts
Attended production meetings: Solmux, Lucky Me Chow Mein and Jjampong,
Feminine Wash – helped the research team by giving product and consumer insights.
Specialization : Advertising/Copy writing/ Layout
Role : Advertising Executive/Account Manager/Copywriter
Industry : Advertising
Marketing Communication Manager
• Provide direct marketing and support in distribution of sponsorship materials.
• Manage, generate and follow up sponsors and incoming leads generated through research, outbound calls, fax and email.
• Produced radio script that broadcast on national radio and produced event’s radio advertisement inside the school campus.
January 2012 - February 2012
(Two Months ) Internship/Volunteer
Specialization : Marketing/Business Development
Role : Event Management
Industry : Exhibitions / Event management
• Experience in project management and small team leadership.
• Ability to exercise professionalism, sensitivity, good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Have working knowledge and experience in graphic design and software.
• Strong background in sponsorship-based communications through email or phone call.
• Conducted local research, built contacts and secured potential sponsors. Helped the Marketing team by reporting potential sponsors and set appointments sourced through field work, phone calls and email blast to the Project Manager.
• Facilitated communications and as an intermediary between prospect companies and the university. Drove sponsorship leads when commenced there was no sponsor and within the first week held sponsors including Business Mirror; others include World Vision, Sony Music Entertainment and Crossover 105.9.
• Promoted and lead the marketing team. Developed good relationships with co-workers.
February 11 2011 ADSPEAK 2011: Values We Share
Intramuros, Manila Collegio de San Juan de Letran
January 21 - 22 2011 4th STUDENT AD CONGRESS
Rockwell Tent Makati Creativilla Inc. / Business Mirror
Advertising Professor DLSU - Dasmarinas
"You'll be a good fit in
Mobile Number: +63 908 897 6423
"Your greatest strength
is your sincere desire
HIGHEST SURVEY SCORE
with the conducted ROUTINE surveys among random customers of United Airlines ."
+63 917 803 1484
+63 926 111 7908
I enjoy being part of the team.
Achieving goals has been my inspiration and motivation.
TEAM FULL TURN
for Business Mirror TV Entry
3rd Place TV AD CATEGORY/
BEST IN ART DIRECTION
• Developed and enhanced existing account sales.
• Customer service and telesales experience in Airline and Travel industry.
• Good team player and Multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
• Knowledge of call center tools and in navigating EZR system.
REASON FOR LEAVING:
• Seeking better career advancement opportunities and exposure.
I love photography, from photo shoots, nature, landscape, drama and different camera angles.
Counselor, Student Wellness Center
+63 916 511 3037
DLSU - Dasmarinas
2014 - 2015 FREELANCE SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Involved with business development and is working
closely with the Managing Director.
Managed and developed leads e.g. social media.
Liaised closely with high end hotels and resorts.
March 2014 - July 2014
Providing EA duties and business support to the CEO and Publisher of the luxury lifestyle magazine “Essential Philippines”.
An International magazine launched in Portugal, London, Macau and Kuala Lumpur; my role is critical to enable its imminent success in the Philippines.
Liaising with clients, internal stakeholders, teams and with
Generating sales leads.
Managing client relationships.
Logging and progressing all new leads / potential sales inquiries.