Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Maths KS2
Discuss in your pairs and write the answers on your
mini whiteboards. What about 3948?
Discuss and write your
answers on the whiteboards. 5736?
Discuss and show me your answers please. In your books I would like you to show me the numbers that make up these: For example you would write:
4629 Please complete these:
1397 2456 Year 4
14944 26732 If we think about our place value: Th H T U and I have the number 1395, which digits would change if I wanted to add 100? Th H T U
1 3 9 5 Discuss and show me your answer on the whiteboards. Use your whiteboards to show me the value of the digits that are being pointed at: 24 39 156 1138 2974 1138 2974 What about adding 10 to this number:
Discuss and show please.