Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fiesta de San Fermín
Transcript of Fiesta de San Fermín
Where it is celebrated.
Fiesta de San Fermín is celebrated in Pamplona, Mexico.
How it is it celebrated?
It is celebrated with these 6
1. Church service
5. "Running of the Bulls"
6. Bull fighting
Why it is celebrated
This holiday is celebrated to honor St Fermín.
When it is celebrated
Fiesta de San Fermín is celebrated for 9 days during July.
This prezi has been made possible by
Cameron Berhow and Jason Rose
The sheet in Mrs. Hamdorf's room
Christmas, on the other hand, is celebrated by celebrating Jesus's birth and giving presents.
Christmas is celebrated were-ever Christianity is practiced.