Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of NOISY ZONE
WHAT IS IN IT?
To conclude, we think that the noisy zone is an essential part of a modern school playground. Now, Kiersten Koning and Shayne Drof will be talking about the organized play zone. Thank you for listening to our presentations.
We think that there should be a noisy zone because children should have the spacious area that allows them to run freely and get physical activity. They should be able to play games without the constant reminders to keep quiet.
WHY SHOULD THERE BE ONE?
Georgia Sherman and Lucas Kolva
The noisy zone includes wide, open fields for children to run freely, and also has big play structures. The children can't run as easily on the structures, but they are able to shout from one side of the structure to another.