Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Surah Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
Transcript of Surah Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
Conditions of the people with the virtues deeds and the people with the immoral conducts.
Surah Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
and the moon is darkened
and the sun and the moon are brought together
and the earth and the mountains are lifted up and crushed into pieces
1. The issue about the strange and extremely horrible catastrophe and devastation which happens at the end of the worldly life and in the beginning of judgement day.
3. The descriptions about the conditions of the people with the virtues deeds and the people with the immoral conducts.
2. The topic concerning the confused and disturbed moments of the death and the transfer from this world to the hereafter.
-Revealed in Makkah.
-The virtues of reading Surah e Qiyamah?
This surah is started by two main ideas i-e
1) Swear upon the day of judgement.
2) Assurance upon wide awake conscious.
Incident of a polytheist who used to live in the neighbourhood of prophet(PBUH).
Horrifying events of Qaiyamah mentioned in Quran and Hadith.
Confused and disturbed moments of the death
No! There is no refuge!
Body part will witness.
Attitude of Man ; Excuses.
How the Prophet received the Revelation
Allah teaching His Messenger how to receive the revelation from the angel.
For verily, he (the Prophet ) was rushing in his attempts to grasp the revelation.
Therefore, Allah commanded him that when the angel brings some revelation to him he should just listen.
So the first phase was gathering it in his chest, the second phase was recitation and the third phase was its explanation and clarification of its meaning.
Condition of the believers.
Special cheerfulness and bright faces
You will recognize by the radiance of pleasure in their faces.
Condition of the non believers
And some faces, that Day, will be Basirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),
Hid deeds file empty with virtues performances, full with the evil deeds,
In another Hadith from Imam Sadiq A.S we read that someone requested him to define about the death, Imam said: for the believer it is like a sweet- smelling perfume he smell it and a state like sleep overcomes him and he gets relief from all the pain. And for the unbeliever it is like a sting of snake, scorpion and much more painful than that.
Woe to disbeliever
Then he walked in full pride to his family admiring himself!
Woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!
Denying the Prophet and the divine signs he achieved the significant success.
Returning to his family as usual as he was quoting the honorable events.
Incident of Abu-Jahil
Reminder , you were just a drop of sperm
Does not the man was merely a sperm in the beginning?
Scientific Prophecy : Steps of reproduction system.
Allah asks? Is he not able to give life to death.
Let's answer to this wake up call.
It's never too late.
Live life according to will of Allah, so death becomes like sweet smelling perfume.
In groups discuss and list out at least 5 names of The Judgment Day
- As-Saa'ah [The Hour] (6:31)
- Al-Waqi'ah [The Event] (56:1)
- Al-Haqqah [The Reality] (69:1)
- Al-Qari'ah [The Striking Hour] (69:4)
- At-Taammatul-Kubra [The Greatest Catostrophe] (79:34)
- As-Sakhkhah [The Trumpet Blast] (80:33)
- Al-Ghashiyah [The Overwhelming] (88:1)
-Yawmud-Deen [Day of Judgment] (1:4)
- Yawmul-Akhir [Last Day] (2:8 )
- Yawmul-Qiyamah [Day of Resurrection] (2:85)
- Yawmul Laa Rayba Feeh [A Day about which there is no doubt] (3:9)
- Yawun-'Aseeb [A Distressful Day] (11:77)
Think & Answer
People who do wrong actions and believe they are right
People who do right and believe or fear they are doing wrong
People who intend to do right but were mistaken and do wrong
People who are ignorant of the criteria of right and wrong but carry out right or good actions and versa, do wrong actions
People who intend to do right but do not
People who intend to do wrong but do not
What is the criterion for right and wrong??????????
Speaking against it
Knowing in one’s heart that it is wrong
An-Nafs ul Lawwammah
Passion that blames, find fault with the self, blameful, has a conscience, has awareness of the criterion of right and wrong and examines the self in relation to this criterion, the Nafs that struggles within the Mu’mineen, the believers to improve and correct the self.
The Nafs or passion or will which drives a person to blame or criticize his or her own self for its weakness and mistakes in the interest of improving conduct to meet the criterion for a believer.
Day of Judgment
according to Islam
1. All people will die be brought to life again for Yawm ul Qiyamah
2. The Blameful Soul: Nafs al Lawammah ( Comparison between the believers and disbelievers way of conduct in this world)
3. Disbelievers are LOSERS (incident of Abu Jahl)
4. Fingers (resurrection) & Fingerprints (miracle of Allah, even identical twins who share the same DNA doesn't have similar finger prints.
LESSON LEARNED FROM THE SURAH QIYAMAH PART 1
CHOOSE AN APPROPRIATE TITLE OF YOUR OWN FOR THIS GROUP OF AYAAT
If you read or hear something what would you do to remember that?
What did the Prophet say would be the greatest trial of his Ummah, his community?
Great wealth. Consider this in the context of our present times
Is exercise of free will is the great responsibility and the great trust ?
Are you responsible for your everyday actions, words, intentions and every situation that offers a trial?
Modern learning techniques versus traditional learning techniques
What will be the Greatest Joy in Jannah?????
ALLAH Subhan Wa Tallah teaches the Prophet (SAW) (refer to pg no A72)
Allah teaches us an imp lesson.
When Al Qur'an, Hadith or something about Islam is being taught, avoid interrupting.
Listen and understand
Ask a question or note it down
How to Learn the Qur'an
See life through the Qur'an
16. Move not your tongue with it, [O Muhammad], to hasten with recitation of the Qur'an.
17. Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation.
18. So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation.
19. Then upon Us is its clarification [to you].
20. No! you pagans love this life
21. And neglect the Hereafter.
22. [Some] faces, that Day, will be radiant,
23. Looking at their Lord.
24. And [some] faces, that Day, will be dark and gloomy,
25. Knowing that the backbreaking punishment is going to hit them
Refer to pg no A72,
The Greatest Joy in Jannah
Open the following link
Refer to pg no A69 & A73.
Find the answers and compare them with the information given on the link and write them in your workbook pg no 42.
"TERRIBLE PUNISHMENT IS CLOSE TO YOU,
IT IS SO CLOSE!
I SAY AGAIN THE TERRIBLE PUNISHMENT IS VERY CLOSE TO YOU,
IT IS SO VERY CLOSE !"
(How can you be so arrogant in rejecting your creator?) it had been better for you to believe because punishment is so close to you, so close. 75:34
I say it had been better for you to believe beacause punishment is close to you, so close! 75:35
MALAK UL MAWT
The difficult time of death
The journey back to Allah
Open Pg no A77, read the last para and come out to the way of interaction with the Holy Qur'an