Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
optimum energy management system
Transcript of optimum energy management system
1.Initially one thing that was running in our mind “ To do
something productive enough.”
2.Then we came up with an idea of “OPTIMUM ENERGY
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”…which has 2 circuits to control
the power supply.
1. IR sensor based control
2. Radio frequency based control
3.And also we are having a third circuit which can be used as
automatic light control circuit with an LDR employed in it.
4.So, basically our project comprises of 3 circuits of real
concern for “OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”.
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF RF TRANSMITTER MODULE
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF IR SENSOR BASED CONTROL
FLOW CHART OF IR SENSOR BASED CONTROL
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF RECIEVER MODULE
FLOW CHART OF RF BASED CONTROL
FLOW CHART OF LDR BASED AUTOMATIC LIGHT
1. Highly reliable.
2. Acts fast without any delay.
3. Very convenient and comfortable to use.
4. Now-a-days this project OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is having
a wide scope home automation appliances.
5. This project mainly focuses on controlling or minimizing the consumption of power
using various sensors and wireless techniques.
6. The unique feature of this particular innovation is attracting a larger number of
7. Light Control Increases Comfort and may improve Productivity.
8. All Light Sources Use Less Energy when monitored by sensors.Sensor monitoring
saves energy and the environment , thus making your life easier.
9. When RF circuitry is implemented with the project , it will help us to access
the lights using remote control operation providing us a good comfort
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
1.To control the supply voltage by various sensor
control circuits and wireless mechanism techniques.
2.Because, all light sources use less energy
while monitored by sensors.
3.Motto of our project is to act as a substitute
for various conventional energy saving
4.Light control feature controls the
consumption of energy and enhances the
ENTIRE GLANCE OF THE PROJECT
1.This project “OPTIMUM ENERGY MANAGEMENT
SYSTEM” is applicable wherever there is a
strong necessity to control, reduce or optimize
the energy consumption.
2.It can find its scope in home automation appliances
and also can be use in schools, offices, conference
halls to access the control of supply using
sensor monitoring and wireless techniques.
3.It is having a very wide range of applications in
every platform including industrial purposes
FUTURE SCOPE OF OUR PROJECT LIES IN THE WAYS HOW TO OPTIMISE OUR PROJECT TO A PRODUCT!!!!!
1. Optimizing our project to a product depends upon the
modification of the project in each aspect.
2. Enhancement in terms of its advantages should speed up its pace
and also there should be necessary action plan and an equal focus
over the areas of drawbacks.
3. These two things parellely would throw the project into a very high
4. Testing after each and every improvisation is necessary to
make it as a successful product.
5. It should be improvised in such a way that it should receive a
attraction of customers in the market best known for its
compatibility,duration,consistency, comforts etc…
1.By the feature of controlling and minimising
the energy consumption by using various
sensor based controls and wireless
techniques, our project has a wide scope in
energy saving systems and home automation
2.The ultimate advantage of our project is that
it is user friendly and it is easy to design,
implement ,innovate and manufacture.
3.Another highlight of our project is that it is
optimum Energy Management System
K.Hemanth Sai Kiran 11200394
M.V.S.R.Mani Teja 11202271