Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Make a Secret Compartment in your Wall
Transcript of How To Make a Secret Compartment in your Wall
By: Colin Russell You Will Need: 1. Plastic switch box
2. Power outlet cover
4. Super glue Step 1: Cut a hole in the wall the same size of the power outlet cover. Step 2: Glue the plastic switch box to the back of the power outlet cover and let it dry overnight. Step 3: Put the plastic switch box into the wall and it should look like it is a power outlet in the wall. Now you can hide valubles in your wall!