Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kinematics for 8th Class
Transcript of Kinematics for 8th Class
Distance and Displacement
Rate of Motion
Velocity & Time
Length of the
taken to go from source to destination.
Length of the
joining the source to the destination or in other words the length of the
Distance traveled per unit of time
Displacement traveled per unit of time
When an object covers equal distance in every time interval, it is said to be having uniform motion.
Distance to Time Graph
= Rate of change of velocity
A body is said to be accelerating if there is a change in velocity.
1st Equation of Motion
2nd Equation of Motion
3rd Equation of Motion
Initial velocity = v
Final velocity = u
Superman covers 60 miles between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. How fast was he going at 3 p.m.?
Harry porter drive a distance of 1 km at 16 km/h. Then he drive an additional distance of 1 km at 32 km/h. What is his average speed?
Spider man travels up a hill at a constant speed of 37 km/h and returns down the hill at a constant speed of 66 km/h. Calculate his average speed for the whole trip?