Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Music & Trigonometry
Transcript of Music & Trigonometry
different angles so that they can be heard Engineers use trigonometry in Concert areas, rooms or other places that are made for the production and use of music so that the sounds are transferred and bounce off of the walls to make the sounds balanced and easy to hear. Trigonometry is used in measuring the level or pitch of a sound wave or musical note. These notes are measured in hertz. People can use panels in rooms such as studios and turn them in different angles so that the music waves bounce off just right to make the song sound smooth and even. In the following equation which is used to describe the mathematical part to the use of a microphone (t) is time, (A) is amplitude, and (w) is frequency.
f(t) = A sin(2 pi w t)