Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Web 2?
Is the state of being everywhere at once or seeming to be everywhere at once.
Characteristics of Web 2.0!: The web 2.0 is divided in three main characteristics: Ajax, Democracy and Don´t maltreat users.
Democracy:Amateurs can surpass professionals, when they have the right kind of system to channel their efforts,is not in the selection of ideas, but their production.
Don´t maltreat users:The ultimate way to be nice to users is to give them something for free that competitors charge for.
Diferences between Web 1.0 & 2.0: Web 1.0: Web 2.0:
- Double Click - Google adsense
- Ofoto - Flickr
-Akamai - Big Torrent
-mp3 - Napster
-Britanica Online -Wikipedia
-evite - Upcoming org
-Page Views - Search engine optimization
-screen scraping - Web Services
-publishing -Participation content (wikis)
-directories (taxonomy) - Tagging
-stickiness - syndication
What is Web 2.0:
Its a new generation of webs based on the creation of contents produced and shared by its own users.
Consumers produce and use they´re own information! Most known pages of Web 2.0: Web 2.0 has created democratization!
- Everyone has the same chances of publishing whatever content the want.
-Even some normal webs have more active users than many news papers.