Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group of 3
Transcript of Group of 3
“12 In the sight of their fathers he performed wonders in the land of Egypt, in the fields of Zoan. 13 He divided the sea and let them pass through it, and made the waters stand like a heap. 14 In the daytime he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a fiery light. 15 He split rocks in the wilderness and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep. 16 He made streams come out of the rock and caused waters to flow down like rivers.”
1. A Person to praise for the How
2. A Person to praise for the When
3. A Person to petition for the Needs
(New Groups of 3)
"For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe."
"Who is this King of glory? The LORD, strong and mighty, the LORD, mighty in battle! "
"Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; steadfast love and faithfulness go before you."
Powerlessness in . . .
(Groups of 4)
Struggling with the Holiday's
Struggling with lack of met needs
Struggling with a sense of failure
Struggling with physical illness and pain
(Groups of 2)
Prince of Peace
“17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. 18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.”
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”
A King of Peacemakers
Kept in Peace
“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.”
Praying to be Peacemakers
Praying to be at Peace through Trust