Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Evaluating & Analyzing Results
Transcript of Copy of Evaluating & Analyzing Results
LEARNING GOALS: TSW:
Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate the results of a scientific investigation
Summarize and communicate the results from a scientific investigation using a variety of media and formats
Reflection in Learning
Make 2 quaNtitative observations and
2 QUALitative observations about this classroom.
With a neighbor, discuss which steps you ALREADY know well.
Communicating Results Notes
In Class Practice
Use mental math to find the average of 5, 8, and 2.
Evaluating and Analyzing Results Notes
Try this one with a partner
Try this one on your own
We will work as whole class:
Paper Practice Problems #1-2
Paper Practice Problems #5-6
5 + 8 + 2 =15
15/3 = 5
Where have you seen these types of graphed used before?
What was your lab group's conclusion on the cotton ball lab? What did your data show?
Making a Bar Graph