Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Parkour
Where can I train?
What do I need?
Isn't Parkour too dangerous? Origin David Belle
Méthode Naturelle Training strength
technique Philosophy Tricks and techniques Sources Parkour What is that? fastest way
from point A to B kind of sport Point B A Point direct way over obstacles Origin David Belle official founder of Parkour Parkour Where can I train? Locations indoor outdoor Parkour What do I need? Parkour Isn't Parkour
too dangerous? No! You just have to be careful Origin Méthode Naturelle free art of movement through the nature Training strength daily training is very useful but is not required very important regular training can increase your condition condition technique most important requirement
daily training is very helpful Philosophy Parkour is not a competition.
Its a challenge against you and against your own body.
respect your environment and people around you Sources