Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Annual Report
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
There born a buthead called Bevis in Macau...
High School Days....
Build Your own Desktop!
Oh Hardware is full of fun!
Determination: Computer Engineering
Scalable Link Interface
Exchange Student in OsakaU
Need some changes and, inspiration
Met Great People
Compared to lecture-based, I like lab life.
Confidence: Yes I CAN!
Now my supervisor.
Very young and has a very lovely son.
One of my main supervisor in Shimojo-lab. A very funny professor.
Cloud Gaming + SLI
A Trend but provided graph quality and performance still cannot compare to local graphic card.
GAMER: They always want the best experience, in terms of graphic and performance.
Increasing Demand: From Full HD to growing 4K
It is necessary for Cloud Gaming to catch with the growth!
Inspired by SLI, let's make the combination of local graphic card and Cloud Gaming.
1. Increase Overall Graphic Quality and Performance with lower cost.
2. Close to High-end Graphic Card.
2. Expand lifespan of Graphic Card.
3. Gamer Focus (Low to Mid-range GPU is needed).
4. Dynamically optimize the system.
WEEKLY MEETING WITH
DID A RINKO
READ PAPER ABOUT EVALUATION OF GAMING EXPERIENCE.
PONKOTSU MACHINE IS FINISHED, AND RESEARCH HARD.
Install some research-purposed software into my machine.
Try to use the evaluation method mentioned in Paper.
Learn about my classifier.
Try to submit jobs to the graphic cluster in ITC.
BAN MESHI GROUP
SD LAB members
STUDY IS BUSY
IT IS FUN
I would like to thank you
IIda-lab to give me chance to work on what I want.
Not only for myself,
But more importantly,
to fulfill the promise with my father for being a master student.
AND THE LAST