Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 08-23-2016
August 23rd, 2016
Complete the Following in Your Notes
Measure of Uncertainty
Class Activity 3
1) Match the following:
i. High Precision, Low Accuracy
ii. Low Precision, High Accuracy
iii. High Precision, High Accuracy
iv. Low Precision, Low Accuracy
2) Explain why it is better to use a graduated cylinder to measure the volume of a liquid rather than a beaker.
1) Using a digital balance, find the mass of a pen or pencil in g.
2) Write the mass of the pen or pencil down and report the uncertainty of measurement appropriately.
3) Describe how you determined the uncertainty of measurement for the mass of the pen or pencil.
4) Find the length of the pen or pencil in mm using a ruler or meter stick.
5) Write the length of the pen or pencil down and report the uncertainty of measurement appropriately.
6) Describe how you determined the uncertainty of measurement of the pen or pencil.
Violent Intruder Practice