Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Classroom
I love sports.
Watching, cheering, playing....
But sports have to have rules.
Use electronics appropriately.
No food or drink in any class.
No coffee or energy drinks. Period 3 will have a healthy snack time.
Please do not touch or use anything of Mrs. Baldivia's without permission.
How to leave class each day:
~ Make sure the room is clean
~ Remain seated.
~ I release you, NOT the bell.
I teach because I care!
Only Rule is Respect!
- Be responsible for your own behavior
- Be responsible for your own learning
- Be on time and prepared to learn
- Follow directions
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Be kind
Step 1 - Redirect in class.
Step 2 - Redirect in class with 5 minute time out.
Step 3 - Think Sheet form ("Hot Seat") and call home to parents.
Step 4 - Administration intervention with parents and and behavior contract.
Step 5 - Office referral and consequences from administration.
I do not allow inappropriate language or Bullying!
Everyone is responsible for their own learning.
I expect everyone to:
Ask questions if you need help.
Homework - Practice
Backpacks stay in your locker.
You need your class supplies, a charged ipad, and a pencil at all times.
To teach is to touch a life forever!
R - Responsibility
I - Integrity
S - Service
E - Excellence
Together we RISE!
Cell phones stay in lockers.
We celebrate differences, we are a team!
Movement stuff and Brain Breaks!
I Want To See You:
it up straight and stay in your seat,
oncentrate on the speaker,
pen your ears and close your mouth,
aise your hand and join in,
ngagement and effort is a must!